This small create-your-own pottery and ceramics shop caters to everyone -- from kids looking to escape the boredom of a rainy weekend to bridal parties looking to make something special for the bride-to-be. Unpainted pottery and ceramics line the store's shelves, just waiting to be customized, while tables at the center give artists the space to let their creative (and potentially messy) spirit take flight. Weirdgirl also offers art classes, workshops and private lessons. Drop-ins are allowed, but large parties should call ahead.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 1pm - 5pm; Sat, 11am - 5pm; Sun, noon - 4pm; appointments available for guests of six or more
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the parking lot.
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The support given to local small businesses.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Paint your own pottery, purchase finished pottery for gifts from our gallery, ceramic earrings and Trashy Bow Couture hair accessories, wedding signature platters, baby handprint impressions, custom house number tiles, baby dinnerware.
- Services: Classes, Delivery, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Custom orders and original shipping-and-handling charges are nonrefundable.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Any tips for first-time crafters?: It's so easy! But we are all art, no crafts : )