It may be one of the newest buildings on busy County Road, making its presence felt, but this Webster Bank branch does a great job of blending in with the town's quintessential New England character. A soaring entrance leads to an entirely modern office space where customers can sit down with a residential loan officer or financial consultant, while a drive-up ATM and teller help customers with simple transactions.
- Hours: Lobby hours: Mon - Wed, 9am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed. Drive - up hours: Mon - Wed, 8:30am - 5pm; Thu, Fri, 8:30am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Credit and loan counselling service, Financial advice, Financing, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Home equity, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Teller service