Sweet Lorraine's has everything from penny candy to what some consider the best artisan chocolates made in America. It is a bright, cheerful, family-owned shop. Tables, shelves, and a beautiful display case are piled high with enough treats to satisfy anyone's sweet tooth, but what really makes Sweet Lorraine's special is its commitment to carrying products from local candy makers. If you're there to buy a gift for someone, Sweet Lorraine's also sells greeting cards to personalize your present. Gift certificates are available too.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 6pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with parking lot.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Candies and sweets by such local companies as Dan's, Dorothy Cox, Harbor Sweets, Lake Champlain, Ocean State Chocolates and Sweenors
- Specialties: Hauser truffles and a wide selection of chocolates by Garrison Confections
- Parking: Free lot