This location of the nation's third-largest drugstore chain is housed in one of the newer additions to Barrington's streetscape. Great pains were taken to make the store blend in with the surrounding New England architecture, including placing a weather vane atop the building. But once inside, customers can find all of the conveniences that they've come to expect from Rite Aid, including its food mart and drive-up pharmacy.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Photo processing
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Ice, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 9am - 5pm.
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No