Kozy Kitchen is an old-fashioned eatery in both menu and decor -- and that's a very good thing indeed. It serves mostly breakfast -- classics like bacon and eggs in every style, pancakes and waffles, omelets and a limited lunch menu of sandwiches.
It lives up to its name, too, so that you really feel like you're in your grandmother's kitchen; wood paneling and unpretentious tables and chairs from a bygone era add to the quaint atmosphere.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 1:30pm; Sat - Sun, 7am - 1 pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Products: Classic, old-style diner breakfast foods at great prices
- General services: Eat-in
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Sandwiches
- Price level: $
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun