Fitness Together's slogan is "1 Client, 1 Trainer, 1 Goal," and it's something that the staff of the Barrington branch takes to heart. There are three suites -- one cardio and two training (with free weights and machines) -- to help you achieve a fit, healthy you. Once you've signed up for a one-on-one program with a staff member, you can visit any time. FT makes it convenient, too, providing a shower to those who want to take a break from the office to put in a workout. Towels and water are also provided.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6am - 9pm; Sat, 6am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp from parking lot
- Founding Date: 5/1/2006
- What makes this community special?: I've had the pleasure of meeting a wide array of people in Barrington. The common thread between them is their willingness to help their neighbors. I hope I can continue to provide the high level of service we are known for in the years to come!
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Corporate, Senior, Student
- Membership info: Monthly (NO YEARLY CONTRACTS!)
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: Any
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Cardio (elliptical), Cardio (tread mill), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Personal training, Towel service
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Weight loss