Located in Barrington, the East Bay Center is a comprehensive mental health care facility providing behavioral treatment and prevention services to children, families and adults, as well as 24/7 emergency care services. The Center primarily operates as an outpatient facility, offering therapy, addiction, elder and asperger syndrome service. It also offers partial hospitalization programs for those in dire need.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Appointments: Appointment required
- Accreditations/certifications: Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Services: In-patient, Out-patient
- Type: Psychiatrist, Psychologist