The great thing about this Dunkin' Donuts is the size of its seating area, and the fact that there are two alcoves in which you can escape the crowd during the busy morning rush hour and actually have a conversation with someone. One of the alcoves, in fact, looks out onto the shop's well-manicured lawn as well as busy County Road, which lends itself to people watching. This place even has a flat-screen TV on one wall, allowing you to catch the news or whatever happens to be on.
- Hours: Daily, 5am-11pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is level with sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Donuts, muffins, cookies, juices, soft drinks, and a number of coffee beverages, from espresso to flavored to iced coffees to Coolattas.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Latte Lite, flatbread sandwiches and oven-toasted breakfast
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot