Cataumet Boats was founded more than 50 years ago on Cape Cod, where it has two locations. The Barrington branch, conveniently located opposite Stanley's Boat Yard at 12 Barton Ave., was opened in 2007. Here, manager Jack McMath welcomes customers into a clean and inviting showroom, where they can shop for powerboats by Grady White, Sail Fish, Cris Craft and Carolina Classic. This well-established, family-owned business offers Barrington and the East Bay residents the opportunity to own some of the best-known names in power boating. Whether they are looking for inboard or outboard power, Cataumet Boats can help.
- Fax: 401-245-5225
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun and other times by appointment
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp
- Founding Date: 2007
- What makes this community special?: Great water and highway access and a strong local interest in boating.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Both new and used power boats .
- Parking: Free lot
- New/used: New
- Makes: Grady White, Sail Fish, Cris Craft, & Carolina Classic
- Types of boats: Inboard motorboats, Outboard motorboats