Barrington Ballet maintains state-of-the-art facilities and offers classes in ballet, tap, hip-hop, jazz and Irish step dancing, as well as creative movement classes. It also provides classes for boys and adults, in addition to Mommy and Me classes and summer camps. Owner Elizabeth Dewey has been dancing for over twenty years and is certified in red cross safety and CPR. Available for parties.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, by class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: Level entrance
- Founding Date: 2006
- What makes this community special?: It is a lovely, close-knit community.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Discounts: Volume/season
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 30
- Average class size: 8
- Number of instructors: 6
- Approx. male-to-female ratio: 1:9
- Dance styles: Ballet, Hip hop, Jazz, Modern, Tap
- One-on-one instruction: Yes
- What is the most popular style of dance with your students?: Ballet and Hip Hop.