Here are some things you should know about this week, Aug. 19-25, in Barrington:
- The week looks mostly sunny with temperatures in the low to mid 80s each day.
- The Summer Family Film Series: I Love the ‘90s continues in the Barrington library auditorium tomorrow, Aug. 20, at 7 pm with “Problem Child,” the story of Junior, age 7, a walking nightmare pawned off on unsuspecting couples by the Brutus Orphanage.
- A teen beach party returns to Barrington Beach on Friday, Aug. 23, running from 6 to 9 pm; it’s sponsored by the Barrington Recreation Department.
- Home & Hospice Care of Rhode Island holds Camp BraveHeart a free, two-day summer camp for kids and teens ages 4 to 17 who have lost a loved one; it runs on Thursday and Friday, Aug. 22 and 23, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at YMCA Camp Fuller in Wakefield.
- The Barrington School Committee meets tonight at 7:30 in the School Committee Meeting Room in Town Hall.
- The Barrington Parks and Recreation Commission meets at 7 pm in the second floor conference room in the Barrington library on Thursday, Aug. 22.