Elizabeth Palko provided this information and a photo.
The Barrington Boosters recognized on Wednesday evening 25 student-athletes from the high school who plan to continue their commitment to sports in college or prep school next fall.
Of the seniors, 23 will compete on teams from the Division I to club levels in college. Two seniors will play in a post-graduate program.
The recognition event was held in the high school library.
The students, their colleges and their sports:
- Dylan Verner-Crist, Haverford, Cross-country and Track;
- Matt Giron, Colby, Soccer;
- Andrew Hemingway, Emory, Track;
- Robbie Cardin, Providence College, Volleyball;
- Josh Zucker, Penn State, Gymnastics;
- Lily Sawyer, Middlebury, Swimming;
- Becca Gasperoni, Colorado College, Lacrosse;
- Alex Corvi, Brewster Academy, Ice Hockey;
- Taylor Rideout, University of New Hampshire, Field Hockey;
- Emma Chavenson, Lesley, Softball;
- Eric Pierce, Monmouth, Tennis;
- Dan Andsager, Lehigh, Volleyball;
- John Connolly, University of Colorado, Cross-country and Track;
- Ryan Saeger, Union, Cross-country and Track;
- John Lewis, Johnson & Wales, Wrestling;
- Jack Ryan, Williams, Football;
- Nick Toselli, Bentley, Swimming;
- Ethan Studley, Hebron Academy, Ice Hockey.
- Morgan Johnston, Wheaton, Cross-country and Track;
- Julian Lucas, Assumption, Lacrosse;
- Vinny St. Angelo, undecided, Football;
- Drew Brown, undecided, Football; Jack Vanier, Purdue, Golf;
- Sam Karlin, Brown, Cross-country and Track;
- Evan Bulman, Bowdoin, Volleyball.