Five more warranty deeds were recorded in the Barrington Town Hall last week, Nov. 24-30, for homes that changed hands, including one of the remaining affordable homes at Walker Farm Lane.
The homes are located in the Rumstick, Hampden Meadows and Haines Park neighborhoods. They ranged in price from a high of $292,000 to a low of $180,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live in or near those neighborhoods.
- 6 Sowams Rd. from W. Patrick Connors and Marjory Connors to Alfredo Cordova for $292,000
- 1 Bay Ave. from Patricia Turner to Craig J. Baille Jr. for $237,500
- 4 Rustwood Dr. from Kenneth E. Turn to Broom head Builders, LLC for $249,800
- 1 Walker Farm Ln. from West Elmwood Housing Development Corporation to Gina Lynn L. Villarica for $204,000
- 134 Promenade St. from Angela M. Marchetti to Chao Hong Li for $180,000