Five warranty deeds were recorded in the Barrington Town Hall last week, Oct. 20-26, for homes that changed hands.
The deeds were the first property transfers filed in about two weeks -- an indication that the real estate market has slowed down as the leaves change color.
The homes are located in the Town Center, Primrose Hill, Rumstick, Hampden Meadows and Bay Spring neighborhoods. They ranged in price from a high of more than $900,000 to a low of $165,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live in or near those neighborhoods.
- 18 Fairway Drive from Edward J. Smith and Carolyn M. Smith to the Robertson Family Trust for $912,500
- 11 Hunt Drive from Brian K. Smith and Shannon K. Knight to Carolyn M. Smith for $410,000
- 9 Owings Stone Road. from Robert T. Griffith Jr. and Lisa Stanziani Griffith to Brian M. Thimme and Elizabeth S. Thimme for $515,000
- 8 Starbrook Drive from George German and Kathleen German to Stephen B. Valk and Charlene R. Valk for $367,500
- 63 Lake Ave. from Jacob H. Butterworth and Leigh Anne Butterworth to Sharon E. Cowles for $165,000
This list was compiled by Kerri Payne, a registered real estate agent and staging specialist with Residential Properties Ltd. Click here for her website: www.kerripaynere.com.