Five warranty deeds were recorded in the Barrington Town Hall last week, Dec. 1-7, for homes that changed hands.
The homes are located in the Rumstick, Primrose Hill, West Barrington and Town Center neighborhoods. They ranged in price from a high of $625,000 to a low of $190,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live in or near those neighborhoods.
- 103 Ferry Lane from Jay Litman and Jill Litman to Carl A. Cira and Tirza E. Rivera-Cira for $625,000.
- 2 Old River Road from Daniel B. Converse and Teresa L. Converse to Elizabeth Vestal and John Williams Vestal Jr. for $377,000.
- 10 Prospect St. from Paul L. Westerlind and Cynthia P. Burden to Jonathan M. Elliott and Courtney E. Elliott for $395,000.
- 3 Ronald Road from The Estate of Margaret Martin Hartzell to Christopher L. Ayers and Jacquelyn A. Mancini for $480,000.
- 40 Wood Ave. from Lanfond Revocable Living Trust to M & C Enterprise, LLC for $190,000.