Seven warranty deeds for properties that changed hands were recorded in the Barrington Town Hall last week, Aug. 11-17.
The homes are located in the Nayatt, Hampden Meadows, West Barrington and Town Center neighborhoods. They ranged in price from a low of around $280,000 to a high of $510,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near or in those neighborhoods.
- 52 Third St., $280,000, sold by Peter Bell and Carol J. Bell to William McImail and Kathleen M, McImail.
- 52 Church St., $353,000, sold by August Kreuzkamp and Kristen Kreuzkamp to Michael L. Littman and Lisa L. Littman.
- 15 Bay Ave., $363,000, sold by Janet P. Dubuc and Robert H. Dubus Jr. to Esther N. Marion and Alberto Bianchi.
- 10 Agawam Road, $445,000, sold by Robert C. Slye and Tracy R. Slye to August Kreuzkamp and Kristen Kreuzkamp.
- 5 Brick Pond Drive, $287,000, sold by Judith E. DiSalvo to Mark A. Shaw.
- 6 Old Chimney Road, $492,000, sold by Thomas M. Miller and Katherine J. Miller to David S. Currie.
- 86 Markwood Drive, $510,000, sold by Michelle M. McGuill to Robert C. Slye and Tracy R. Slye.