Six warranty deeds for properties that changed hands were recorded in the Barrington Town Hall last week, Aug. 18-24.
The homes are located in the Primrose Hill, Rumstick, West Barringon and Hampden Meadows neighborhoods. They ranged in price from a low of $180,000 to a high of $625,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near or in those neighborhoods.
- 11 Mallard Cove Way, $525,000, sold by Jane A. Topor to William C. Goltsos and Marianne E. Goltsos.
- 25 Chapin Road, $565,000, sold by Donald S. McCann Jr. and Pamela J. McCann to Paul D. Slusarz and Michelle B. Brown-Slusarz.
- 44 Greene Ave., $180,000, sold by Toni Cigal Warren to Mary Primiano.
- 30 Middle Highway, $340,000, sold by Richmond A. Hornby III and Annemaria H. Hornby to Steven E. Courville and Kelli A Courville.
- 12 Pine Ave., $374,000, sold by Elizabeth P. Whitehead to William T. Carey II and Kathryn E. Carey.
- 7 Central Ave., $625,000, sold by Maureen Sheridan and Jonathan Michelshon to William Frazier Bell Jr. and Erika F. Werner.