A $1,795,000 home on Elm Lane is among the five properties in Barrington that changed hands last week, Aug. 25-31, according to warranty deeds recorded in Town Hall.
Lila Delman Real Estate of Providence also announced the sale of the home at 13 Elm Lane in the Nayatt Point neighborhood – “the third highest sale in Barrington this year,” according to Delman citing the RI Statewide MLS.
The home is described as a “four-bedroom, four-bathroom custom-built Colonial” by Ben Scungio, the sales associate and manager of the Delman office who represented the buyer.
The other homes are located in the Hampden Meadows, Roberta Plat, and Bay Spring neighborhoods.They ranged in price from a low of $177,000 to a high of $320,000.
If you are thinking of selling your home, the prices can give you some idea of the value of your property if you live near or in those neighborhoods.
- 13 Elm Lane, $1,795,000, sold by David R. McCarty and Hope P. McCarty to John Findley and Alyssa Findley.
- 0 Mason Road, $177,000, sold by Michael J. Alger and Joann E. Alger to Shreedhar Kale and Meenal Vishram Gogte.
- 73 Prospect St., $220,000, sold by Charles J. Cardente, David J. Cardente, Richard A. Cardente and John J. Cardente to Katherine Wilson.
- 15 Woodbine Ave., $233,000, sold by Nancy J. Kelley to Mary P. Hubert.
- 4 Houghton St., $320,000, sold by William T. Scott and Susan C. Scott to Matthew Oliveira and Julie A. Oliveira.