More volunteers are needed to serve on Barrington’s boards, committees and commissions.
The Town Council a special meeting on Monday, Dec. 9, to interview and appoint or reappoint volunteers to a host of its boards. But vacancies still exist.
Here is the most recent list provided by the Town Clerk’s Office:
- Housing Board of Trustees: 2 alternate vacancies
- Board of Assessment Review: 1 vacancy
- Ad Hoc Taxation/Assessment Advisory Committee: 1 vacancy
- Building Board of Review: 1 vacancy – Position requirement - Engineer
- Conservation Commission: 1 vacancy and 1 reappointment
- Library Trustees: 2 vacancies
- Harbor Commission: 1 reappointment
Résumé forms can be obtained on the Barrington website by clicking here, at the Town Clerk's Office in Town Hall, or at the Library.
The deadline to submit your résumé to the Town Clerk’s Office is Tuesday, Dec. 31.