The Barrington Public Library is undertaking a new 5-year plan and would like your feedback.
Take a few minutes to help the staff and trustees plan for better library services by completing a short, confidential survey. Click here to find the survey.
Among the questions the survey asks you:
- How often have you visited the library in the past 12 months?
- What resources do you use, such as the childrens’ room, the teen room, the book, ebook and DVD and videotape collections, the computers and WI-FI, periodicals, reference materials, museum passes and meeting rooms.
- How satisfied with the library resources are you?
- How satisfied overall are you with the library?
- Have you attended a library program and how satisfied were you with the event?
- What new services could the library offer that would make you visit it?
- How important is the library to you and your family?
- To what extent do you think the library contributes to Barrington’s quality of life?
The survey closes with a question to determine your interest in participating in a follow-up focus group. That is the only time you need to identify yourself.