The deadline for volunteers to submit résumés to serve on Barrington’s boards, committees and commissions with vacancies is fast approaching.
Vacancies exist on six boards. You must submit your résumé by Tuesday, Dec. 31.
Here is the most recent list of openings posted by the Town Clerk’s Office:
- Housing Board of Trustees: 2 alternate vacancies
- Board of Assessment Review: 1 vacancy
- Ad Hoc Taxation/Assessment Advisory Committee: 1 vacancy
- Building Board of Review: 1 vacancy – Position requirement - Engineer
- Conservation Commission: 1 vacancy and 1 reappointment
- Library Trustees: 2 vacancies
Résumé forms can be obtained on the Barrington website by clicking here, at the Town Clerk's Office in Town Hall, or at the Library.