- The annual Pumpkin Junction at St. John's Episcopal Church -- the "Red Church" -- on County Road is open for the pre-Halloween shopping. Stop by this weekend and pick up some of the orange gourds for your home.
- The Townwide Trails Team could use some volunteer help on Saturday morning, Oct. 5, at Veterans' Memorial Park. A trail will get some tender loving care between 9 and 11 am. Meet at the kiosk at the rear parking lot.
- Saturday, Oct. 5, is a free family fun day at the Audubon Society's Environmental Education Center on Hope Street in Bristol, courtesy of the Citizens Bank Foundation.
- The Go Local Farmers’ Market in Barrington continues at Barrington Congregational Church on Saturday, Oct. 5 , from 9 am to noon. It features a free electronic recycling pickup this week.
- The Town Museum operated by the Barrington Preservation Society is open from 11 am to 3 pm on Saturday, Oct. 5. The exhibit, “200 Years of Barrington Summers,” continues for a few more weeks.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something