- Today will be the hottest day of the weekend, breezy but with sunny skies and temperatures up to 88 degrees. The rest of the weekend looks cooler, with high temps of 78 degrees and showers possible on Saturday.
- Holy Angels Church on Maple Avenue holds its annual Feast of the Assumption Summer Festival through Sunday morning's Mass.
- Andrew Lloyd Weber's "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" is performed this weekend at Kickemuit Middle School in Warren, by the footlights Repertory Company.
- Don't forget the Go Local Farmer's Market at the Barrington Congregational Church is open Saturday morning from 9 to noon.
- If you feel like a drive, this is Coaching Weekend in Newport. Watch horse dorawn coaches make drives through Newport and on the grounds of the mansion.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something