- There's a chance of thunderstorms today with a high of 93 degrees. Saturday and Sunday things should cool down to about 80, with a chance of thunderstorms.
- The Barrington Recreation Department officially opens the new bathhouse at Barrington Beach Saturday at 10 am with a ribbon-cutting, swimming and yoga demonstrations, and a DJ playing music on the beach.
- Barrington Books hosts Newport ("Drifting: Two Weeks Floating on the Hudson") on Saturday.
- If you missed them earlier this week, for the RI Children's Chorus are going to be held again tomorrow at the RI Philharmonic Music School in East Providence.
- The Ballet Center presents at St. Andrew's School in Barrington this weekend.