- There's a chance of thunderstorms today with a high of 93 degrees. Saturday and Sunday things should cool down to about 80, with a chance of thunderstorms.
- The Barrington Recreation Department officially opens the new bathhouse at Barrington Beach Saturday at 10 am with a ribbon-cutting, swimming and yoga demonstrations, and a DJ playing music on the beach.
- Barrington Books hosts Newport ("Drifting: Two Weeks Floating on the Hudson") on Saturday.
- If you missed them earlier this week, for the RI Children's Chorus are going to be held again tomorrow at the RI Philharmonic Music School in East Providence.
- The Ballet Center presents at St. Andrew's School in Barrington this weekend.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something