Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Today starts with a few morning flurries changing over to mostly sunny skies in the afternoon with temperatures pushing up into the low 40s.
- The Police Cove Park Committee meets at 7 pm in the Council Chamber in Town Hall.
- Barrington Community Theater continues its Monday Circus Skills Workshop from 5 to 7 pm at the Barrington Middle School. Students can come and learn a variety of skills, including Juggling, Hula Hoop Dancing, Poi Spinning, Stilt Walking, Unicycling, and Yo-Yo tricks. $20 per session.
- Play Duplicate Bridge every Monday at the Barrington Senior Center at 6:45 pm.
- The Barrington Neighbors and Newcomers Club hosts 9 am tennis drills and a workout at the tennis club at 55 Hospital Road in Riverside.