“Lemme handle this, Frank. It's not bull-bird. He's making a few good points. Look buddy, I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings, uh, I'm well educated, well versed. I know that situations like this, real-estate wise, are complex.” – Charlie Kelly, ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.’
NARRAGANSETT – SATURDAY
- None :(
NARRAGANSETT – SUNDAY
- 200 Clarke Road, $149,900, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- 41 Clara Lane, $389,900, noon to 2 p.m.
- 6 Sweet Fern Trail, $289,000, noon to 2 p.m.
SOUTH KINGSTOWN – SATURDAY
- 90 George Schaeffer Street, $262,500, 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 30 Evergreen Court, $430,500, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- 0 Sophia Court, $324,900, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
SOUTH KINGSTOWN – SUNDAY
- 0 Darlene Drive, $499,900, noon to 3 p.m.
- 137 Darlene Drive, $425,000, noon to 3 p.m.
- 556 Pond Street, $599,900, 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. As good as direct waterfront. Nothing but a street between you and fabulous Salt Pond. Direct ocean access from this almost new three to six bedroom expandable Victorian Colonial. Energy costs are laughably low. Spectacular views from almost every room. Many porches.
Want to be e-mailed when there is a new House Hunt column? Click the “keep me posted!” button below! And are you a realtor or homeowner who wants to add your own open house? Send an e-mail to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org! Please submit by Wednesday of the week of your open house.