- American Legion Post 8 offers a New England clamboil Friday, Oct. 12, at 7 pm at the post on Legion Way in Barrington.
- The Barrington Business Association is sponsoring a "Harvest Stroll" around town center from 12 to 4 pm on Saturday, Oct. 13, including pumpking carving, food trucks, a hayride and family friendly activities at two dozen businesses.
- A yard sale to benefit the Emma Ferrreira Nayatt School Playground Fund will be held Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14 at 101 Highland Ave., from 9 to 1 each day. Contact Terry Coffey at email@example.com if you want to donate items.
- The Sowams Elementary School PTO hosts its annual October Festival on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 10 am to 3 pm with plenty of food, games, activities, music and more for the entire family.
- St. John's Episcopal Church on County Road offers a family festival to go along with its annual Pumpkin Junction sale on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 12 to 5 with acclaimed storyteller Len Cabral at 4 pm.
- The weekly Go Local Farmers' Market continues Saturday, Oct. 13, from 9 to noon at the Barrington Congregational Church on County Road.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something