It’s that time of year. You’ve dragged your box of Christmas ornaments down from the attic, hung your stockings with care, and power-shopped your way through Black Friday. But there’s many ways that technology can make your Christmas season even more special, and that’s where AT&T can help.
To add a little something extra to your holiday season, download one of AT&T’s suggested smartphone apps. These festive apps will certainly get you in the Christmas spirit and make crossing off Santa’s to-do list even easier!
- Gone are the days of writing Christmas gift ideas on random pieces of paper. The Christmas Gift List app for Android users will help keep you organized—and on a budget. The app lets you track what you’ve bought, how much you’ve spent, and what you still have left to buy. A barcode feature automatically adds items to your list. A similar free app, Gift It, is available for IOS users.
- Create your dream Christmas in HD. For $1.99, Android users can use Christmas HD to create their own Christmas scene using wallpaper and animation. You can even add your name to the Christmas stocking hanging from the fireplace. IOS users can decorate their own Christmas trees by downloading the Christmas Tree 3D app for $0.99. There’s even a way to dim the lights!
- If you are worried that your flight home for the holidays might not be on time, download the free Flight Tracker app that allows you to get accurate arrivals and departures for domestic flights. It is available for IOS and Android users. If you are travelling by car, download the free GasBuddy app, which is available for both IOS and Android smartphones.
- And if you are trying to find Santa on Christmas Eve, the free Santa Radar app can help. It scans to see if Santa is in your area and is available for Android users. IOS users can download Where Is Santa Lite for free.
- Finally, this is your chance to talk to Santa. For $1.99, Android and IOS users can download Video Calls With Santa. This app allows Santa to interact with you and your child. You can choose from one of three pre-recorded calls. There’s a “nice call” and a “naughty call.” You also can opt to leave Santa a voicemail.
This Christmas, let technology help make your holiday merry and bright! Happy holidays!