- Cloudy with showers and a high temperature of around 55 degrees.
- Learn to make a holiday wreath at Blithewold Mansion, Gardens and Arboretum in Bristol at 10 am. Garden manager Gail Read and interpretive horticulturist Kristin Green will share design ideas and assembly tips that allow you to create a one-of-a kind holiday wreath. Bring pruners and gloves if you have them for this hands-on workshop.
- The RI Computer Museum presents “Robots on the Run” at the Barrington library tomorrow, Dec. 7, at 10:30 am. Learn about interactive software Arduino and create your own sample robot. Registration is required. Recommended for ages 10 and up. Call 247-1920 ext. 310 to reserve your spot.
- The Dunkin’ Donuts at 258 County Road, is participating tomorrow, Dec. 7, in the sale of reusable travel mugs as a fundraiser for Special Olympics Rhode Island. The restaurant will donate $1 from each purchase of the $2.49 mugs to Special Olympics. Mug-holders can then get 99-cent refills of hot and iced coffee after 2 pm each day through Feb. 28.
- Barrington High’s boys’ hockey team opens its season against Burrillville High on Saturday at 8:30 pm at Levy Rink
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something