- Mostly sunny but with temperatures getting only up into the low 60s – a definite early fall day in the final days of summer.
- East Bay Citizens for Peace presents “Guns: Public Policy, Politics and Law,” a talk by Professor Carl T. Bogus of Roger Williams University School of Law, at 7 pm in the Barrington Public Library. Professor Bogus will discuss the issues of gun control and gun rights in America including why gun control is so politically difficult to achieve.
- The Barrington Garden Club presents a public photographic presentation of London's Chelsea Flower Show starting at noon in the Barrington library. Garden designer Maureen Bovet will show slides taken from five visits to England's premier flower show, which celebrated its 100th year in May. The guest fee is $5.
- Share all your news from Barrington High School on the new blog devoted exclusively to the high school; click here to add news and information about academics, sports, the arts, anything you want.
- The Barrington High School boys’ soccer team plays at home against Chariho High School at 4:15 pm while the girls’ soccer team plays Cumberland High School on the road at 3:45 pm.