Here are some things to know about today, Oct. 11, in Barrington:
- It will be a rainy day all day with temperatures getting up to around 65 degrees.
- Dr. Jennifer Reynolds of Performance Physical Therapy hosts a Balance for Life class each Friday in October at the Barrington Senior Center. Participants will learn exercises that build up strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular fitness while gaining postural awareness and muscle balance. It runs from 9:30 to 10:30 am.
- Atria Bay Spring Village, 147 Bay Spring Ave., brings Munich to Barrington with an Octoberfest starting at 3:30 pm; you’re invited to enjoy a selection of seasonal beers and Bavarian fare, with music by accordionist Marcus Ferrelli.
- The unbeaten Barrington High School football team hosts New Bedford High School at 7 pm at Victory Field in a non-league game.
- The 11-1-1 BHS boys’ soccer team travels to Pawtucket for a 4 pm match against 5-5 Shea High School.
- The 12-2 Barrington High girls’ volleyball team also goes on the road to North Smithfield for a 5:45 pm match.