Invite a friend
Friday, November 18th, 2011 beginning at 6 PM in the lower church hall at Holy Angels Church, Maple Avenue, R. I. Handicap access by using side door near mail box. Please ring doorbell for assistance.
$10 admission includes BINGO cards for regular games. Specials are additional cost.
Raffle chances also available to win prizes.
Please call Parish Office for questions at 401-245-7743.
|Where||Holy Angel's Church 341 Maple Ave, Barrington, RI 02806 (Church Hall/handicap elevator at door near mail box. Ring doorbell for assistance.)|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||6:00 pm–9:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
|Price||$ 10 admission includes bingo cards. Specials extra.|
More About Holy Angel's Church
Holy Angels is Barrington's oldest Catholic parish. It was founded in 1913 to serve primarily the growing Italian population, many of whom came to Rhode Island to work in the former brickyards along Maple Avenue and live in that area. The land for the church was donated by the brick company, and the original church building was replaced in 1963. It is a member of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Providence. Father Raymond Ferrick is the presiding priest.
Other events here
- White Elephant Sale/ Outdoor Bazaar Sat, Jul 13, 8:00 am–1:00 pm
- Yard sale/ White Elephant Bazaar at Holy Angel's Church Barrington, Ri Sat, Jul 13, 8:00 am–2:00 pm
- Steak dinner kickoff at Holy Angel's Church, 341 Maple Avenue Barrington, RI 02806 Thu, Aug 15, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Steak Dinner al fresco at Holy Angel's Church Thu, Aug 15, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Summer Festival at Holy Angel's Church, Barrington, RI August 16, 2013 / August 17, 2013, 6:00 pm–10:00 pm
- White Elephant Sale/Bazaar at Holy Angel's Church, 341 Maple Ave. Barrington, Ri Sat, Aug 17, 8:00 am–1:00 pm
- Feast Mass at Holy Angel's Church, Barrington, Ri Sun, Aug 18, 10:30 am–12:00 pm
- Feast Mass at Holy Angel's Church, 341 Maple Avenue, Barrington, RI Sun, Aug 18, 10:30 am