This Weekend: Full Moon Paddle, King Richard's Faire
Here are five things you should know heading into this holiday weekend in Barrington.
- The forecast: It's going to be a beautiful weekend, with mostly sunny skies and highs in the 80s. Today, Friday, may reach 91 degrees.
- The Audubon Society of RI sponsors a Full Moon Paddle this evening at Hundred Acre Cove in Barrington. Space is limited, however.
- Saturday is a Free Family Fun Day at the ASRI's Environmental Education Center in Bristol, and if you want to go over on Monday, there are special Labor Day nature activities.
- Do you like cars? Head over to the parking lot of St. Thomas the Apostle Church in Warren for a car cruise and auction tonight, Aug. 31, with a DJ, raffles, vendors, food, and of course - cars.
- If you feel like heading a bit further away this weekend, this is the Opening Weekend for King Richard's Renaissance Faire in Carver, Mass.