This Weekend: BHS Graduation, Farmers' Market
Here are five things you should know heading into this weekend in Barrington.
- There might be rain today, but Saturday and Sunday both look picture-perfect, with mostly sunny skies and temperatures up to 82 at points.
- This is graduation weekend for Barrington High School, with the annual Friendship Service Saturday afternoon and the Graduation Ceremony on Sunday afternoon.
- The Knights of Columbus Traditional Clambake is at the Pete Sepe Pavilion on Asylum Road in Warren.
- The Barrington Congregational Church in Barrington offers a Go Local Farmer's Market on Saturday morning. Tots Cooperative Nursery School is also holding a Yard Sale at the same time.
- The Day of Portugal and Portuguese Heritage Festival is this weekend at various locations; there is a festival in Providence, a Waterfire Lighting and parade.