Welcome back, Patch Blogger!
This Weekend: Plethora of Family Fun
A 'Harvest Stroll', an 'October Festival' and 'Pumpkin Junction' offer friends and families plenty to do in Barrington on Saturday, Oct. 13; yard sale to benefit Nayatt School's Emma Ferreira Playground Fund.
- American Legion Post 8 offers a New England clamboil Friday, Oct. 12, at 7 pm at the post on Legion Way in Barrington.
- The Barrington Business Association is sponsoring a "Harvest Stroll" around town center from 12 to 4 pm on Saturday, Oct. 13, including pumpking carving, food trucks, a hayride and family friendly activities at two dozen businesses.
- A yard sale to benefit the Emma Ferrreira Nayatt School Playground Fund will be held Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14 at 101 Highland Ave., from 9 to 1 each day. Contact Terry Coffey at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to donate items.
- The Sowams Elementary School PTO hosts its annual October Festival on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 10 am to 3 pm with plenty of food, games, activities, music and more for the entire family.
- St. John's Episcopal Church on County Road offers a family festival to go along with its annual Pumpkin Junction sale on Saturday, Oct. 13, from 12 to 5 with acclaimed storyteller Len Cabral at 4 pm.
- The weekly Go Local Farmers' Market continues Saturday, Oct. 13, from 9 to noon at the Barrington Congregational Church on County Road.