Wine Pairing; CYO Hoops; Farmers' Market; AIDS Walk
Here are 5 things to know about this weekend in Barrington.
Here are five things you should know about heading into this weekend in Barrington.
- Grapes & Grains on Bosworth Street is teaming up with The Cheese Plate in Warren this weekend to teach you how to pair up wine and cheese and beer and cheese. The wine pairing is today, Sept. 21, from 5-7 pm at the liquor store; the beer pairing is Saturday, Sept. 22, also from 5-7pm at the store. It's free and no registration is required.
- Register for St. Luke’s CYO basketball program at the St. Luke's school gym on Saturday, Sept, 22, from 9am to noon. Registration is open to all parishioners and a limited number of non-parishioners - boys and girls - in grades 4 through 10.
- The Go Local Farmers’ Market in Barrington continues at Barrington Congregational Church on Saturday, Sept. 22, from 9 am to noon. Get lots of fresh produce and other home-baked goods.
- The Town Museum operated by the Barrington Preservation Society is open from 11 am to 3 pm on Saturday, Sept. 15. The exhibit, “200 Years of Barrington Summers,” continues.
- The 27th annual AIDS Walk for Life to raise awareness about testing and prevention and money to fight HIV/AIDS is Sunday morning at 10 am on the State House lawn in Providence. For more information and to register, click here.