5 Things to Know About Today
Showers return; school vacation week programs; indoor rowing; brown bag lunch for women; Movie Tuesday.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- It will be mostly sunny in the morning with clouds and showers returning later in the day and temperatures going up into the high 40s.
- The Barrington recreation department offers school vacation-week programs starting today at the the middle school on Middle Highway for kids ages 6-12. Morning and afternoon sessions each day will offer games, sports, arts and crafts and special themed events at $5 per child per session.
- East Bay Rowing offers indoor rowing today at 426 Fitness, 426 Metacom Ave., Warren. The winter program begins at 9 am every Tuesday.
- The East Bay Chamber and W.E.B.O.N.D. (Women’s Empowerment and Business Owners Networking Development) continue at noon today a weekly brown bag lunch series at the Chamber office, 16 Cutler Street, Warren. There is a new guest speaker each week.
- If it's Tuesday, it's Movie Tuesday at the Barrington Senior Center in the lower level of the Peck Center (library building). It starts at 12:30 pm.