5 Things to Know About Today
Snow showers; discussion of 'Man's Search for Meaning'; knitters group; Town Museum open; Arts Alive! classes.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Snow showers before noon again with skies becoming partly cloudy later today with temperatures reaching into the high 30s -- almost a repeat of yesterday.
- St. John's Episcopal Church hosts a discussion of the book, "Man's Search for Meaning," by Viktor Frankl, whose wife, father, mother and brother died in Nazi concentration camps. It runs from 6 to 8 pm.
- Love to knit? Join the Knitters Group at the Barrington Senior Center, 281 County Road, the lower level of the library, every Wednesday at 10 am.
- The Town Museum operated by the Barrington Preservation Society is open today from 11 am to 3 pm; it is located in the lower level of the library, 281 County Road.
- Arts Alive! offers singing and dancing classes starting at 3:30 pm at 184 County Road, the studio upstairs from Barrington Books.