5 Things to Know About Today
Sunny day; open gym for basketball; exercise and nutrition workshop; story hour; blood pressure screening.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- The weather forecast is for another beautiful January day with mainly sunny sky and temperatures getting up into the mid to high 40s.
- The Barrington Recreation Department opens the middle school gym for basketball every Thursday through March starting today from 6 to 9 pm; you must be 18 to play.
- A healthy exercise and nutrition workshop will be held at the Barrington library at 6:30 pm; South Coast Health Systems and the Bayside YMCA are co-sponsoring the workshop as part of a Winter Healthy Living Series.
- Join Margie Reed for a lively story hour for children every Thursday morning at Barrington Books, 184 County Road. It starts at 10 am.
- Get your blood pressure checked at the Barrington Senior Center from 10:30 to 11:30 am.