5 Things to Know About Today
Rain developing; indoor rowing; brown bag lunch series for women; Rotary Club meets; 'Movie Tuesday' at Senior Center.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Mostly cloudy skies with rain later today and high temperatures in the mid-50s.
- East Bay Rowing offers indoor rowing today at 426 Fitness, 426 Metacom Ave., Warren. The winter program begins at 9 am every Tuesday.
- The East Bay Chamber and W.E.B.O.N.D. (Women’s Empowerment and Business Owners Networking Development) continue a weekly brown bag lunch series for women at noon today at the Chamber office, 16 Cutler Street, Warren. There is a new guest speaker each week.
- The Barrington/Warren Rotary Club meets weekly on Tuesday at 6:30 pm at the Wharf Tavern, 215 Water St., Warren.
- If it's Tuesday, it's Movie Tuesday at the Barrington Senior Center in the lower level of the Peck Center (library building). It starts at 12:30 pm.