5 Things to Know About Today
Another rainy day; cardiovascular health program; series on Constitution and Bill of Rights continues; open gym night; free blood pressure screening.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Cloudy today with rain showers possibly mixing with snow showers into the evening and temperatures in the high 40s.
- Learn how to maintain cardiovascular health from Dr. Robert Schwengel of Cardiovascular Associates of Rhode Island in a Bayside YMCA-sponsored program in the Barrington Senior Center at 6:30 pm.
- The open-classroom series on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights continues its 10-week run at 7 pm in the Barrington library auditorium. Wheaton College professor Jenna Lukasik leads a session tonight on free speech titled "Congress shall make no law."
- If it’s Thursday, it’s open gym night for adult basketball from 6 to 9 at the Barrington Middle School, sponsored by the recreation department. You must be 18 or older.
- The Barrington Senior Center offers free blood pressure screenings from 10:30 to 11:30 am.