5 Things to Know About Today
Mostly sunny; Ash Wednesday; knitters group; Town Museum open; Arts Alive! classes.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- It will be generally sunny again today with a few afternoon clouds and temperatures in the low 40s.
- It's Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent, which is 40 days before Easter. Barrington's Catholic churches will have Lenten services.
- Love to knit? Join the Knitters Group at the Barrington Senior Center, 281 County Road, the lower level of the library, every Wednesday at 10 am.
- The Town Museum operated by the Barrington Preservation Society is open today from 11 am to 3 pm; it is located in the lower level of the library, 281 County Road.
- Arts Alive! offers singing and dancing classes starting at 3:30 pm at 184 County Road, the studio upstairs from Barrington Books.