5 Things to Know About Today
Some snow flurries early and late; 'Due Process' the focus of classroom series; presentation on colorectal cancer; open gym night; Stagemasters debut 'Sleepy Hollow'.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Spring has sprung but you can expecte a few snow flurries early and later today with temperatures only getting up into the high 30s.
- The open-classroom series on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights continues its 10-week run at 7 pm in the Barrington library auditorium. "Due Process - The Justice System and its Guiding Principles (5th and 6th Amendments)" will be the topic tonight with Andrew Horwitz, a professor from Roger Williams University.
- Dr. Tushar Kumar, a radiation oncologist with Southcoast Centers for Cancer care, will discuss what colorectal cancer is and some strategies for prevention in the Barrington Library at 5:30 pm.
- If it’s Thursday, it’s open gym night for adult basketball from 6 to 9 at the Barrington Middle School, sponsored by the recreation department. You must be 18 or older.
- The Barrington High School Stagemasters debut their production of "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" at 7 pm in the high school auditorium.