5 Things to Know About Today
Generally sunny; Consitution classroom series; open gym night; free blood pressure checks; story hour for children.
Here are five things you should know about today in Barrington:
- Weather will be generally sunny today despite some clouds in the afternoon and temperatures only reaching into the high 20s.
- An open-classroom series on the Constitution and the Bill of Rights continues its 10-week run at 7 pm in the Barrington library auditorium.
- If it’s Thursday, it’s open gym night for adult basketball from 6 to 9 at the Barrington Middle School, sponsored by the recreation department. You must be 18 or older.
- The Barrington Senior Center offers free blood pressure screenings from 10:30 to 11:30 am
- Margie Reed leads a lively story hour for children every Thursday morning at 10 at Barrington Books in the Barrington Shopping Center.