5 Things to Know About This Weekend
Kids' Night Out; Friends of library book sale; Scouting for Food Drive; independent film debuts; Temple Habonim art show.
Here are five things you should know about for this weekend in Barrington.
- Parents! Enjoy a worry-free night out while your children have a fun-filled time at the Bayside YMCA. Kids’ Night Out includes gym time, pizza, popcorn, a movie and more from 5:30 to 8:30 pm
- The annual Friends of the Barrington Library book sale starts tonight, Nov. 2, and then runs through this weekend, Nov. 3-4, in the Barrington Senior Center. Thousands of books of all genres and for all ages for ridiculously low prices.
- Cub Scouts from Barrington Pack 2 will be returning to the Primrose and St. Luke’s neighborhoods on Saturday morning to collect perishable foods for the Rhode Island Community Food Bank. It’s the 25th annual Scouting for Food Drive.
- The Marriage Race airs at the Barrington Library on Saturday, Nov. 3, at 2 pm. It's an independent, comic film featuring local actors.
- Temple Habonim on New Meadow Road unveils its second art show by members on Sunday, Nov. 4, from 1 to 3 p.m. The show features the photography of Heather MacLeod and Giacomo Fortunato, and the watercolors of Jean Patiky. It runs through December.