5 Things to Know About This Weekend
Weather looks good; Tot's open house; Soup & Chili Cookoff; aerial kite photo show; 'Late Winter Festival' in library auditorium.
Here are five things you should know about this weekend in and around Barrington.
- Weather for the first March weekend looks pretty good after some possible rain and snow mix this morning. Sun and clouds will share the skies Saturday and Sunday and temperatures will get into the low to mid 40s.
- Tot's Cooperative Nursery School, 461 County Road, hosts an open house from 10 am to noon on Saturday.
- Heartworks Barrington holds its annual Soup & Chili Cookoff Saturday from 7 to 11:30 pm at The Event Room in the Cutler Mill in Warren. Music by Drowne Jenny of Barrington.
- The Temple Habonim Art Gallery, 165 New Meadow Road, will showcase the aerial kite photography of Dr. Ivan Wolfson starting on Sunday with an opening reception from 1 to 3 p.m.
- Some of Barrington's top performing artists come together on Sunday afternoon for the "Late Winter Festival" in the Barrington library auditorium. Singers Pat McGee, Pat McAloon, and Bay Spring Folk, the Arts Alive! theatrical dancers, and the Barrington Community Theater's circus skills performers will entertain in two shows at 1:30 pm and 3:30 pm.