5 Things to Know About This Weekend
Deep freeze relents; 'open mic' night; three Primrose Hill School performances of The Jungle Book; estate sale; 'White Chuch' pasta dinner.
Here are five things you should know about this weekend in and around Barrington:
- We emerge from the deep freeze today with more seasonable temperatures in the upper 20s returning; there is chance of snow showers Saturday morning but Sunday appears to be bright and sunny with temperatures in the upper 20s.
- The Coffee Depot at 501 Main St., Warren, hosts its weekly Friday "open mic night" starting at 7 pm; a great place to show off your talent.
- Children at Primrose Hill School present three Arts Alive! performances of "The Jungle Book" this weekend at the Barrington Middle School: today at 7 pm and Saturday at 1 and 7 pm.
- There is an estate sale on Saturday from 9 am to 2 pm at 210 Lincoln Ave. Lots of furniture and interior furnishings. See photos.
- Barrington Congregational Church hosts a pasta dinner on Sunday from 5 to 7 pm to benefit a youth trip to Washington D.C. Takeout dinners are available as well. Individual and family rates.