5 Things to Know About This Week
Assisted living costs; walkabout; Festival of Lights; Bay Spring Folk concert; holiday art show.
Here are five things you may want to know about in Barrington this week after Thanksgiving:
- Find out “The Costs of Assisted Living” on Monday afternoon, Nov. 26, at 4 pm in the Barrington library. Also, what’s covered, and what benefits are out there to help with your care?
- The Townwide Trails Team takes a walkabout in Veterans Memorial Park on Saturday morning, Dec. 1, from 9 to 11 am.
- Barrington’s annual Festival of Lights is Saturday, Dec. 1, from 1 to 5 pm with activities at local merchants, food trucks, a train ride circling Town Hall, performances by Prestige Ballet and Arts Alive! of Barrington.
- Barrington’s Bay Spring Folk celebrates the release of its first CD with a concert at the Bay Spring Community Center, 170 Narragansett Ave., on Saturday, Dec. 1, at 7 pm.
- Friends of the Bay Spring Community Center sponsor an art show by local artists for your holiday shopping on Sunday, Dec. 2, from 11 am to 4 pm, at the community center, 170 Narragnsett Ave.